If you have been affected by sexual or gender based violence or other forms of sexual misconduct, you can seek support from a wide range of specialist agencies, whether this is to report an incident, find out how to get support, or learn more about helping a friend or colleague. We have provided details of some of these specialist agencies on our External Support pages

There are two ways you can tell us what happened